From: My Own
Change: Scientifically it is “become different..“ but for me it is ” a reversible process where nothing is permanent..“… it is like seasons, there is no permanent change, if there is spring then it will change to summer after a short duration, there everything is for a short time and change can be reversible too.
Transformation: Scientifically it is “a marked change in form, nature, or appearance..” but for me it is “An irreversible change from one stage to a better new stage…” Its like the transformation of caterpillar to beautiful butterfly, where there is no coming back.
Why do we need a transformation..?
The answer is very simple, we all are not living as like we live in our dreams also we miss the passion to live the way we really want. This is why we sometimes feel exhausted and frustrated, so we need a transformation from this level to something new and better level where we can enjoy the success and the failures too…
Is it possible to transform ourselves..?
Well, we don’t need to talk about theories of transformations, let’s take some real examples of people who transformed their life.
1. Judge Mathis
A real example for personal life transformation (Street gang to superior court judge)
Judge Greg Mathis was a member of the notorious Detroit street gang, the Errol Flynns. At age 17, he was incarcerated after being arrested several times. After his release, Mathis went to college where he became a campus activist; and he was later elected a superior court judge for Michigan’s 36th District.
2. Harland David Sanders (KFC)
A real example of business life transformation (Failure to Success)
Harland David Sanders, the famous KFC “Colonel,” couldn’t sell his chicken. More than 1,000 restaurants rejected him. But then one did, and today there are KFC restaurants bearing his image all over the world.
3. Richard Grasso
A real example for professional life transformation (floor clerk to Chairman of NYSE)
The New York Stock Exchange’s high-powered executive kicked off his career in 1968, when he was hired as a floor clerk in the exchange’s mailroom. At the time of his retirement, he was the chairman of the New York Stock Exchange
So all the above mentioned examples are proven that the transformation is possible in all the areas of our life. But would have happened if all the above examples were just a change..? Ohhh.. !!
How can we transform our life and achieve the three levels of success..?
Its true that we can divide out life into three levels, that can help us to focus exactly where we need the transformation. The following are the three levels:–
- Personal: Here is your happiness lies
- Profession: Here is your growth lies
- Business: Here is your success lies
The process of transformation starts from a determination “I Want To Transform…”. Yes, if you want transform your life to the level that you dream always, you need to take it in your heart and you need to find out your passion; the ultimate thing that makes you feel happiness, success and everything.
I would say, set realistic targets in each of the three levels and be committed to it, you will feel that your life is transforming. Only a daily habit can make a transformation, so change your habit.
Follow the things that mentioned below:-
1. Personal life: Make a new daily habit, nothing can transform you until you take a daily implementation. For example drink more water to reduce your weight, smile at people, read books to expand your knowledge, take things positively by saying positive things, keep commitments, try to say NO when it needed etc. These simple habits can change your personal life.
2. Professional Life: Keep professional commitments, prepare well, always give more than expected, grab the opportunity, squeeze your knowledge and aim to earn experience. Have a clean focus on these and do things that can take you to these areas.
3. Business Life: Always ensure that three people are with you; a visionary (may be you), a strategist and an executioner. Business life will be a success when you have these three people with you. To transform you business believe in the following:-
SAVE (S- Solution, A- Accessibility, V- Value and E- Educate)
Whatever be the business, it should address all the factors that mentioned above. SAVE is the key to transform your business life.
So “transform your life and live as you live in your dream…”